Indonesia Scholarship for post graduate degree closes soon
Experience Indonesia with a scholarship that offers close on 140 South African students, who are studying towards a masters degree. The Indonesian government offers 140 Masters scholarships. Five Bachelor degree scholarships are also been offered.
All programmes are delivered in Bahasa Indonesia.
The deadline for this scholarship is 30 April 2019.
South Africans who are eligible for the masters scholarship should not be older than 35 years old, hold a TOEFL score of 500.
For the bachelors degree, applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 35.
Fields of study applicable include:
– Humanities: Literary studies, Linguistics, History, Philosophy, Anthropology and Cultural studies
– Engineering: Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Architectural Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Naval Architect & Marine Engineering, Geological Engineering, Informatics Engineering, Environmental Engineering and Mechanical Engineering
– Sciences: Biology, Physics, Geography, Chemistry, Remote Sensing, Computer, Mathematics, Statistics, Environmental Sciences, Public Health, Sports sciences, Pharmacy Studies and Nursing
– Social Sciences: Public Administration, Political Science, Sociology, Psychology, Law, Economics/Development Study, Communication & Media Studies, International Relations Accounting, Management and Community Empowerment
– Education: Indonesian Education, Educational Science, Social Science Education, Natural Science Education, Primary School Teacher Education, Out of School Education/ Informal Education, Applied Linguistics, History Education, Instructional Education, Educational Management, Educational Research & Evaluation and Vocational & Technology Education
This opportunity is not offered by the Department of Higher Education and Training. Applicants are required to undertake their own research into programmes and institutions and are responsible for ensuring that the qualifications will be recognised in South Africa.
If there are any discrepancies in the details provided, the information given by the sponsor supersedes the details provided above. No additional financial support will be provided by the Department of Higher Education and Training.