2019 NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship Scheme For Nigerian Undergraduates
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN): Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI) are offering the 2019 NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship programme to Nigerian Undergraduates.
All information needed to have a successful application, is detailed below.
Application Deadline 31st October 2018
- Applicants must be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University.
- Applicants must be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application.
- Applicants must have a 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent.
- Applicants must have more than 200 score in UTME
The following documents are required when applying:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
Before submitting your application, please verify that all info given is true. Accept terms and condition. On screen alert will confirm that you have successfully completed the application. You will receive an email confirming your application.
NOTE: Each document size should not be more than 200KB and the image format for your passport must be in JPEG, other files must be in PDF.
To apply for this scholarship, log on to https://scholarships.totalcsredu.com/scholarship-application-form/