JAMB raises N5 Billion in One Year - Minister Adamu
By Abdulkerimu Oare Aug 17, 2017
- Minister of Education expresses confidence in the new JAMB management.
- JAMB raises N5 Billion compared to max N200 million in past years.
The Minister of Education Mr Adamu Adamu whilst addressing journalists regarding uplifting the Ban on Post-UTME exams disclosed how much the Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board has been able to raise under their new management.
He said: â€œSince JAMB was established more than 40 years ago, the total amount it has given government was N200 million, but in one year, Prof. Ishaq Oloyede has remitted N5 billion to government.
â€œThe new JAMB registrar has been correcting many anomalies in the board. Within a year, he has been able to stop all the untold things that were happening there.
- UN agency says nearly 300 million children have no access to school worldwide by Abdulkerimu Oare 25 Oct 2017
- Afe Babalola blasts JAMB for Cut Off Marks Reduction by Abdulkerimu Oare 24 Aug 2017
- JAMB explains cut off marks reduction decision by Abdulkerimu Oare 24 Aug 2017
- JAMB Sets New Cut Off Marks, aims to Curb illegal Admissions by Abdulkerimu Oare 23 Aug 2017
- JAMB raises N5 Billion in One Year - Minister Adamu by Abdulkerimu Oare 17 Aug 2017